On its completion, the following results are foreseen from the implementation of the online tool objectives and activities:
- A proof of concept online tool that enables trainees (students / learners) to validate their skills and competences they have acquired during a European mobility programme. The tool will draw inspiration from a list of skills and competences validated by the Esco classification (https://ec.europa.eu/esco/portal/home). The interface will be available in English, and partners’ languages.
- A methodological learning framework that exploits ICT, key competences and mobility programmes, for enhancing transparency and recognition of skills throughout Europe. This tool will enable the trainees to be in line with industry and market demands fostering youth employability. It will be designed to be directly published on the partners’ project website and later on any interested VET and HE institutions websites.
- A complementary tool to the already existing European tools provided by the European Commission : Europass, Esco, ECVET, EQF
- Scheme’s Specific Regulation (Qualification Standard) for the examination mechanism
- Support to mobility students and apprentices before, during and after their European experience
- A user guide on the proposed online tool, which will act as a reference.
- Instructional support content in the form of good practice videos that will facilitate the integration of the online tool into schools, universities and company
- An evaluation strategy that will provide a comprehensive guide on how the relevance, acceptance, effectiveness and quality of the online tool and instructional support content will be established through formative and qualitative evaluation methodologies.
- Involvement of employers in mobility issues, allowing them to benefit from European mobility programmes through a detailed description of skills of young people.
- Capitalisation of the value of the international mobility experiences as a tool for learning and personal and professional development.
- Contacts with policy makers in charge of Education, Training and Employment in the support of target groups in their transition to the labour market
- A seminar in Brussels, to present Euromob to members of the European Commission, companies and educational bodies involved in skills recognition and mobility.
- A participation to the seminar Eracon (the European Association for Erasmus Coordinators), to the EFVET, European Forum of Technical and Vocational Education and Training and other European seminars that are related to mobility and to Vocational Education. Our consortium will therefore present our tool to a large range of teachers, policy makers and institutions. The objective would be also to disseminate the project outcomes and promote uptake of the project results after the project is completed.
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.